Tuesday, September 22, 2015
Saturday, June 13, 2015
Wow, 7 year absence.
So much has happen since, not just the world, but my li
I'll have to get back into this, and start telling it all. I don't think many people read this, but if anyone do, i hope you'll find it interesting.
So many things happened, some good, some bad, some indifferent, how to begin?
I'll just list what I think i'll like to write about below, and hope i'll get thru them all some day.
- My 11 years in the UK
- Moving to Cat
- Leaving my first job
- Getting hitched at the registrar and moving in with the fiance
- Leaving the UK
- My thoughts on China
- Missing the UK
- New love of Photography- Street photography
- The weakening Malaysian government & economy
- Scary China, Mighty China, all about China's diplomatic dealings that I don't approve
- Turning 30, 31....32...
- Probably time to get the wedding done
- Consumer technology during the last 7 years- WOW.
- any much more...
- comments and spams on my old articles- they can be interesting.
- What I haven't done in the last decade that I should've
P/S: but if somehow it becomes so popular and I become a famous person and earn shit loads of money- I don't mind too. But in the likely event that it doesn't, its good too.
Wei (a much older one)
Posted by cyflwro at 8:45 AM
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Malaysian news talks about gender imbalances in Universities. While most minds will focus on the fact that we have more female than males in uni, I have found the following statement liberal
"As of July this year, 60.39% of students in all IPTA were female while the rest were male..."
the rest were male? there are only 2 sexes right? all you need to say is 60% female and that's it.
But maybe the report does take the 3rd sex into account after all!
Posted by cyflwro at 7:05 AM