Saturday, June 13, 2015

Wow, 7 year absence.
So much has happen since, not just the world, but my li
I'll have to get back into this, and start telling it all. I don't think many people read this, but if anyone do, i hope you'll find it interesting.

So many things happened, some good, some bad, some indifferent, how to begin?
I'll just list what I think i'll like to write about below, and hope i'll get thru them all some day.

  • My 11 years in the UK
  • Moving to Cat
  • Leaving my first job
  • Getting hitched at the registrar and moving in with the fiance
  • Leaving the UK
  • My thoughts on China
  • Missing the UK
  • New love of Photography- Street photography
  • The weakening Malaysian government & economy
  • Scary China, Mighty China, all about China's diplomatic dealings that I don't approve
  • Turning 30, 31....32...
  • Probably time to get the wedding done
  • Consumer technology during the last 7 years- WOW.
  • any much more...
  • comments and spams on my old articles- they can be interesting.
  • What I haven't done in the last decade that I should've
I still don't think i'll get much readership, I don't remember my old intent of starting a blog, but now my thinking is that I want to write it for my future self- a sort of diary.

P/S: but if somehow it becomes so popular and I become a famous person and earn shit loads of money- I don't mind too. But in the likely event that it doesn't, its good too.

Regards,
Wei (a much older one)


No comments: