Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Irony

Finally a this happened, YES! my subconcious had been wishing and praying for that to happen for quite some time as my mood was lifted immediately upon reading this.

Imagine what goes in the announcement:
"...ladies and gentlemen please note that all electronic equipment, players and mobile phones are to be switched off during the whole duration of the flight..bla bla....."

and then..

"..good morning passengers this is the captain speaking and would like to apologise for the flight delay...because i lost my mobile phone in the plane...i forgot to switch it off..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Correctly your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats incorrect to you send, choice look ahead for the duration of more interdependent articles in a jiffy as its anecdote of my choice question to read.