Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Memory: Gower

I love Swansea, a lovely city by the sea, in the friendly country of Wales.

This year it is the 50th anniversary since the Gower penisular is designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, to be preserved and admired.

I've been there many times, in all conditions and seasons since i first arrived here in sept 2003. Every visit reminds me that i'm living in a calendar picture, the ones that when i was a kid i thought i will never see.

I'd like to share many pictures with any reader that visits, the beauty of Gower.

1. BBC's picture of gower

2. My pictures thru the years.
u can see all these thru-out this posting. Enjoy!






This picture on the left and above was taken during my first visit, it is still the best visit so far. perfect in every way. The left picture is a cliff taken from another cliff, the friend that took that photo took a really long walk to take it.


notice how small the people compared to the cliffs.



The following picture was taken during the Easter period of 2004. I think this picture represents my appearance and my inner-state-of-mind during that period. Its Art. that year i had a pony tail, almost always with a black UWS hoodie, favourite shoe that my parents bought me, and my companion slingback full, complete with my hands in pockets. This picture was taken without me knowing, thanks to ZM for such a good picture.


The stories moves on and i still visit it a few times more after, the most memorable visit after these would be the time my lovely girlfriend visit me on december 2005. We braced the wintry weather, pet the sheep and despite the cold we enjoyed our time, love is truely wonderful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe.....that was a good introduction and post up.....the hair was so long...keke